domingo, 5 de julio de 2009

From a Nightdress to My baby cousin.





Last year after my baby cousin was born I received a beautiful silk nightdress for my birthday party.As soon as I tried it on I began to think about it: smooth texture like the water in a calm river, fragile fabric, my little baby cousin’s delicate skin, soft little hands, my baby cousin’s eyes filled with life, joy and innocence but not others, my baby cousin’s look examining the new world, her skin as warm as the breeze of autumn. I had never imagined that I could write about my cousin in this way but while I was writing I realised how I miss those days of my childhood without worries experiencing every single thing in this world as new and magic.

1 comentario:

  1. I like the images you use to describe your baby cousin. It is clear you love him since a simple piece of clothing led you towards himself. Congrats!


    Susana Justo

    ResponderEliminar