martes, 2 de junio de 2009

Anthology



List Poem.

Animal Farm.

I can hear the Animals in my farm
Meowing Cat
Woofing dog
Mooing cow
Bahing sheep
Crowing cock
Clucking hen
Quacking duck
Oinking pig
Braying donkey
I can hear the Animals in my farm.



Image Poem.

Come Sun

Come sun, shine
Illuminate things
Warm us
Bring happiness.

Sunbathe skin
Grow flowers
Dry floods
Light up smiles

Come sun, shine
Dry tears
Irradiate joy
Come sun, come.

“I am from” Poem.

I am from the pearl of the north.
I am daughter of the powerful and brightly rays of the sun.
I believe in the Promised paradise after death.
I dream of reaching the top of the mountain of my goals.
I hate the coolness and darkness of winter nights.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Eliana! Just a short comment to let you know that I really like your poems! I must confess your Image poem is the one I like most...

    See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Eliana! I've just read your selection of poems, as well as your own anthology. Congratulations! Your work is very good. Truly, your image poem is imaginative, and it is very well written.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar